|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||The Farmers Bank of Mt. Pulaski
|What we do
|How does The Farmers Bank of Mt. Pulaski protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does The Farmers Bank of Mt. Pulaski collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- apply for a loan or give us your income information
- use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- The Farmers Bank of Mt. Pulaski has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- The Farmers Bank of Mt Pulaski does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- The Farmers Bank of Mt. Pulaski doesn’t jointly market.